Iowa Chapter, SCI
Safari Club International
Join the ranks of hunters in more than 100 countries who share your passion for our hunting heritage and wildlife conservation. SCI’s dedicated hunter-conservationists are committed to preserving this hunting heritage at home and abroad. Our hunting rights are under attack from many sides and it is up to us to come together and ensure our voices are heard.
Join us today and preserve your hunting rights tomorrow!
Iowa Chapter, Safari Club International
Join fellow Iowans as a member of the most powerful hunting advocacy association in the world! Together we will support Safari Club International’s efforts at the national and international levels, while working locally to educate fellow citizens about wildlife conservation and management and the important role sport hunting plays. Along the way we will enjoy networking with each other while sharing hunting stories and hopes for one of our favorite pastimes.
Membership in Safari Club International is required to join the Iowa state chapter.
Safari Club International is the leader in protecting the freedom to hunt and in promoting wildlife conservation worldwide. Join today and make a difference!
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Protect the freedom to hunt. Join SCI now!
- to protect the rights of sportsmen for our future generations
- to strengthen the voice of sportsmen in Washington, D.C.
- to increase the awareness and importance of hunting
- to keep informed about issues relating to our great outdoors
- to share hunting experiences and information with other sportsmen
SCI chapters spend millions annually on conservation efforts to help maintain our renewable wildlife resources locally, nationally, and internationally. No one does more than SCI when it comes to wildlife conservation!
Members mingle with hunters, celebrities, outfitters, guides, taxidermists and outdoor writers at our annual international hunters’ convention, as well as our local annual banquet.
Members receive a personalized membership certificate, window decals, wallet sized membership cards, and more.
Only SCI members are eligible to enter their trophies into SCI’s Record Book of Trophy Animals, SCI’s Bow Hunting Record Book, and participate in Major Award Programs.
Members get the facts and figures on where to go for that special hunt, SCI and Iowa SCI publications, updates on important issues, and reports from guides and outfitters around the world to keep you informed.
- Safari Magazine, SCI’s award winning full-color magazine is published six times a year and is devoted to worldwide big game hunting. Read about exciting hunting expeditions written by the hunter, for the hunter. The world renowned magazine is designed to entertain and inform members.
- Safari Times, SCI’s monthly newspaper is jam packed with articles about wildlife conservation, hunting related legislative updates, education reports, global hunting reports and shooting sports information.
- The Iowa Hunter, our local chapter’s quarterly newsletter provides you with local news, exciting stories and information regarding Iowa’s chapter of Safari Club International.
SCI Mission Statement
Safari Club International is the leader in protecting the freedom to hunt and in promoting wildlife conservation worldwide
- Providing value to members by shaping policies and legislation that protect the freedom to hunt locally, nationally and internationally
- Keeping members informed regarding issues that impact hunting while educating and entertaining members with engaging articles about the rich heritage of hunting in all forms of media
- Providing a community for hunters worldwide where camaraderie is enjoyed and expert information is exchanged, and where members are able to participate in a market for quality hunting goods and services
- Promoting a positive image of hunters and portraying them as responsible citizens who fund wildlife conservation, education and other programs which benefit the community